What a good time of year to strive to improve our habits. Here are five guiding principles to help you in your unique journey toward balance:
1. Kindness: treat others the way you would like to be treated.
2. Use words wisely: gossiping, lashing out without thinking and manipulative speech can destroy reputations, relationships, and a person’s spirit. Try to use words to encourage, with honesty and often a much-needed sense of humor!
3. Temperance: control in swiping the credit card, having that extra dessert or too much alcohol can lead to debt, extra pounds, addiction, and plain old lack of self-esteem. It may feel hard at first but over time temperance becomes a habit.
4. Forgiveness: usually a huge challenge. The first step is deciding to forgive; then take it one step at a time. This will be the beginning of freedom.
5. Acupuncture: it is easier to address the above four suggestions when your mind is clear, you are less stressed and feel better physically. Acupuncture helps.
Wishing you warm holiday wishes and a healthy and peaceful New Year!
Please feel free to contact me with any questions regarding an acupuncture treatment:
917 751 3192